‘Amazing’ albatross raises chick at age 60 – http://ow.ly/4ayo0 – TLC & CurrentTV in bidding war for bird reality show. Warner ‘Likes’ Facebook Movie Rentals – http://ow.ly/4ayhZ – In response to new threat, movie theaters raise popcorn prices. Grocery-shopping mistakes … Continue reading
- NASA: Rocket probably in Ocean after Failed Launch – http://ow.ly/49tyT – PROBABLY????????
- 63% Under 30 Admit Driving While on Phone – http://ow.ly/49tD8 – 20% of those surveyed in phone poll were driving at the time.
- Sen. Kerry: Prepare But Don’t Yet Implement No-Fly Zone – http://ow.ly/49tFV – So he’s both for and against the no-fly zone?
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Dating Old Spice Guy- http://ow.ly/49tJi – Griffin then calls his mom a wh*re, but it’s OK cause she’s a comedian.
- Armies of Expensive Lawyers, Replaced by Cheaper Software – http://ow.ly/49tPL – In response, American Bar Association vows to sue “Technology.”
This has been Headline Humor for Monday, March 7, 2011. Have a great day!!.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to concerns about reader health and sanity, the Headline Humor segment has been declared a “Sheen-Free Zone.” Please feel free to come to the Headline Humor segment with your children, your parents, your first-grade teacher the little … Continue reading
Can Geoengineering put the Freeze on Global Warming? http://ow.ly/464Pk. Hey, that’s a Palindrome!: “Can you say unintended consequences?” OK, not really. But yes, really… Frommer’s picks top 10 Airport Restaurants –http://ow.ly/464Yi. Story lists all seven winners! Children Seem to Gain … Continue reading
On Vegas airline, holographs of Vegas stars give safety briefings –http://ow.ly/42Aty. So let me get this straight – Deano and Sammy are gone but we’re stuck with Wayne Newton and Carrot Top forever? Holograms could give virtual meetings new life-http://ow.ly/42AK6. … Continue reading