Here is more stuff, including humor columns I’ve written, videos, how to sign up for my newsletter, and links to other fun things…
Strategy for Sanity: Keep Learning! This video is a great example of how Chuck illustrates important lessons with humor. Learning is a key component of staying ahead of the crazy world we live in, but learning doesn’t have to be dry or boring, as you can see in this video!
Strategy for Sanity: Find the Joy! There are so many challenges in our modern world, and it can get frustrating for someone just trying to keep it all together. In his presentations, Chuck highlights strategies for sanity in this world gone nuts, and one important strategy is finding the joy in our daily challenges. In this video, Chuck illustrates the points with a hilarious personal story.
Strategy for Sanity: Find the Joy! (Part 2: The Zipper Crisis!) – Chuck shares another story illustrating the key strategy for sanity of “finding the joy!” – even when the situation is bleak (or, at least, embarrassing!)
Cable news, the Web, 24-hour news cycle… We all are being crushed by information overload, to the point that when an AFRICAN LION is spotted on the loose in our town, we don’t even blink! With this story, Chuck paints a funny but accurate picture of the pressures we all face in the modern world.
Chuck talks about “goody bags” – the gifts you give the GUESTS at your child’s birthday party – and asks: Whose idea was this??
Diversity: Chuck discusses the sometimes painful, often funny process of understanding the differences between us. It may be challenging, but the product, and the experience, is worth it.
Every month, Chuck sends out a humor- and info-packed newsletter, with links to his magazine articles, content from hard to find articles, news on upcoming appearances, updates on Chuck’s books and gratuitous humor. Sign up below:
Visit Chuck’s “Speaker, Writer, Humorist…” Facebook page and “Like” it (sounds weird, doesn’t it?) to receive musings, tips and insights several times a week.
Follow Chuck @TheChuckHansen on Twitter for spur-of-the-moment insights, humor, and other products of a somewhat twisted (but clean) mind…
Chuck has written two books, both of which inform his speaking. Get more information, including where to purchase copies, check out Chuck’s Books page.
Chuck has contributed many humorous, insightful articles to a number of regional and national magazines, including the Chesterfield Observer, Home Style, WorkMagazine, Richmond Magazine, Richmond Bride and others.
Below are links to just a few of his past articles:
- It’s Earlier than You Think, Chesterfield Observer, June 2012
- I am the 25%, Chesterfield Observer, May 2012
- We Three Kings of Black Friday Are…, Chesterfield Observer, December 2011
- Keep Me in Coach!, Chesterfield Observer, June 2011
- Don’t Have a Cow, Chesterfield Observer, December 2010
- Pulp Nonfiction, Chesterfield Observer, April 2010
- Confusion Collusion, Chesterfield Observer, November 2009
- A Girl’s Best Friend, Chesterfield Observer, August 2009
- Happy Mother’s Day!, Chesterfield Observer, October 2008
- How Much Mulch Would a…, Chesterfield Observer, April 2008
- Whack that Mole!, Chesterfield Observer, December 2007
- Father Still Knows Best, Chesterfield Observer, June 2007
- September 2012 – What do golf, grace and John Mayer have in common?
- August 2012 – One of my parents is conspiring to destroy America! (but which one?)
- July 2012 Bonus Column – My most embarrassing work moment
- July 2012 – Declare Independence from this ridiculous world!‘
- June 2012 – Happy June! Summer’s over! (or is it?)
- May 2012 – Spilling the Cheerios and Rolling on the Podcast
- May 2012 – A Very Personal Column for Mental Health Awareness Month
- April 2012 – A song for the unsung heroes: Administrative Professionals
- March 2012 – Grandmas, Guys, Gals, Gigs and Mohr!
- February 2012 – Ben & Jerry & Eli & Valentine’s Day
- January 2012 Part II: The Fun Announcement
- January 2012 Part I: SMART Resolutions and STUPID Resolutions, another embarrassing video, upcoming gigs, and a fun announcement coming soon…
- October (OK, November) 2011 – Humiliation in front of 50 women
- August (OK, September… it seems I run a month behind pretty regular…) 2011
- June (OK, July) 2011
- April (OK, May) 2011
- March 2011
- What, are my fingers broken? July 2010
- The story behind the Glenn Atkinson Memorial Golf Tournament
To contact Chuck: