- Trevor Bayne, 20, Wins at Daytona – http://ow.ly/41q4a. Bayne says race was “very realistic – almost like being in a video game!”
- Jennifer Aniston Debuts New Bob – http://ow.ly/41qj2. Wait – why would she do just one? Oops… misread the headline. Nevermind.
- Gadhafi Battles to Hang On – http://ow.ly/41pZe. Also: Remaining peers vote Gadhafi “Most Likely to get the ‘Full Ceauşescu.’”
- Helicopter Rescues Lost Snowboarder – http://ow.ly/41qyI. Guinness certifies it as most expensive snowboarding trip in history.
- Smithsonian wants your favorite video games – http://ow.ly/41qKR. My fav: turning our b&w TV on & off & watching the white dot disappear.
- Bomb-Sniffing Mice Detect Explosives – http://ow.ly/41qTL. But can the mice find the explosives in a maze?
This has been Headline Humor for Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011. Have a great day!