- Obama: US needs better math, science ed – http://ow.ly/40kEG. Echoes Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter; similar progress expected.
- Music exec slams Grammys as “hypocrisies & contradictions” http://ow.ly/40kOE. Also: Political consultant slams politics as “too political.”
- West beats East in All-Star game, 148-143. http://ow.ly/40l04. New All-Star Theme Song: Goin’ through the Big ‘D’ and don’t mean Defense.
- Wisconsin Democrats Keep on the Move – http://ow.ly/40l30. Inspired, millions of Americans flee states to avoid work they don’t like to do.
- Weather radar clutter a boon to study birds, bugs & bats – http://ow.ly/40l82. Weather-prediction equipment will finally be useful.
- Bernanke Defends Fed Policies critics say cause inflation, asset bubbles abroad – http://ow.ly/40lcW. “Let them eat greenbacks.”
- Pre-run stretching doesn’t prevent injuries, study finds – http://ow.ly/40lj3. Millions of runners react: “Stretch before running?”
This has been Headline Humor for Monday, Feb. 21, 2011. Have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/chuckspeaker